Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Embryonic Stem Cell Research

After reading books and researching articles on stem cell research, I decided to alter my topic a bit. I went from the ethics of stem cell research to a more specific topic, the religious controversy surrounding embryonic stem cell research. Throughout my paper, I will try to stay unbiased and show the perspective from both the scientific view and the religious view. The controversy of stem cell research relies on the essential question: is the embryo considered to be an individual? No one will ever truly know the answer to that question, but each side has strong evidence to back up their view. 
By reading my paper, I hope people will have enough evidence to be able to form their own opinion about the topic. As I said, I hope to stay unbiased so everyone can develop their own, true opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment