Thursday, May 21, 2015

EC: Death

To many, death is sad and something that is fearful. How we all see and experience death changes in ourselves in our own life, and to many different people. Death to me is life. To die is to be reborn in what we have always been. Everything that is me has existed on this planet since it was devoid of life, and that thought is extraordinary. Everything I am came from the universe in itself. I was not created, but merely assembled into a being, with thought, reason, experiences and an impact on what is around me. I am atoms, elements, I am what made so many things before me and so many after. Someday I will again join this cycle, in another form. I am not afraid of dying, because I will never truly die. What made me will continue, change, and become what is something else. I do not find death sad, because we all die. The person who has died is devoid of reason, feeling, and sensation. What they are and were will keep changing, and hold in nothing but my memories in the ones left behind, only until they join the cycle of living and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment