Monday, March 9, 2015

EC: Something to think about

It seems as if it would be an incredibly difficult thing accept the fact that you are dying. Personally, I have no idea how I would react if I was told I had months to live. I feel as though death terrifies most people, but those who accept death I think are no longer afraid. It is definitely inspirational; the way Oliver talks about how he will spend his last few months. Wanting to fill it with as much love and excitement seems like a lovely thing to do. Coming close to death, or knowing that it is near, makes one think about their life in a new kind of way. Perhaps colors seem more vibrant, music sounds more beautiful, and sex turns into making love. I don’t think that there is a way to fully understand what he is going through without having been through it yourself- but it’s definitely something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment